let's go crazy crazy crazy til we see the sun
Monday, November 12, 2012, ϟ 0 shout(s)

This is crazy =(
I'm addicted to fantage =(
I keep playing it =(
Like every hour or so I'll just log on and play =)
I WANNA BE ON THE HALL OF FAME =(
There are like all-time high scores for each game and I want to be on at least one of them =(
But it's so freaking hard =(
Why are all of them so good =(
THIS IS UNFAIR
I'll focus on playing one game so I can be there =)
Yes, that's what I'm going to do =)
I'll play Galaxy Hero =)
It's the easiest game ever =)
But also the most boring haha...
Oh well...
Oh goodness I just saw the User Ranking thing.
This girl (well she may be a guy in real life for all I know...) is level 1492 and she's only been playing since 05-01-2011
That's last year.
I'm at level 53 =)
I started on 27th September 2009 =)
That's when I was sec one!!!
ooh...
Why wasn't I studying then?
Why aren't I studying now??
I POSTED TWICE TODAY.
I'M WASTING MY TIME.
I hate it when fantage favours the premium members
Although they do pay fantage money to favour them...
rich spoilt kids =(
Oh my I just played a fashion show, and the final theme was all member stuff so I didn't have anything...
I got like 5 points but the other members who didn't have any thing in the theme got like 117 and 415!!!
What crap is that?!?!
I hate it when I come out of a fashion show looking really ugly =(
Ok, I realised my recent posts has all mentioned a little about fantage...
This is weird...
Oh my cousin brought her boyfriend over to her house the other day and he is...
He says weird stuff to my younger cousin so...
I have no comment.
Like he shouldn't be teaching her such stuff...
Oh well...
All guys tend to say weird stuff...
I don't know why...
It's 11.00 =(
I don't want to do anything else =(
Yesterday night, I watched Hunger Games with my sister cos she never watched it before...
I got scared again and she got scared too so we slept together on her bed...
She never allows me to do that unless I pay her money or she herself is scared...
What a terrible sister.
Even if there's a lizard or some bug on the ceiling above my bed she still wouldn't let me sleep on her bed.
Meanie.
Ok I guess I should do more MCQs now...
My head hurts from being on the computer since 3.30 =(
AHHH ;(
It looks weird without a nose HAHA
I just spent my entire fortune on two hairstyles/wigs =(

new past