In my head I see you all over me
Tuesday, November 20, 2012, ϟ 0 shout(s)
Monday =)
Went out with my Dad and sis to many places.
Physically exhausting.
Saw Bev, Deborah (I forgot her name... The one in my P4 class... I'm not sure if she was in my P5/6 class but...), and Faith (the one in SBC now)
That's a lot of people...
And I had mission trip meeting for about an hour...
Cos I had to leave early cos my dad was there...
And I watched Skyfall
It wasn't that good to me cos I prefer movies which focus more on the development and emotions of the characters rather than all the action and stuff...
But it was a good movie
There was this part which I didn't get so I kind of whispered to my sister "I don't get it, why are they being arrested?"
Then she replied "I don't get the whole movie"
HAHA and I couldn't stop laughing for a good 30 seconds =)
Cos she was so innocent and confused when she said it =)
...
Tuesday...
Is today =)
It was quite fail again since we got bored of whatever we were doing or supposed to do...
But at least it wasn't tiring =)
AND THE MOSQUITO BITES!!!
Not all were mosquito bites I realised...
Some of them were bad rashes...
But now it's gone...
Half of my butt was red.
That's gross, I know...
But it's not itchy anymore =)
Oh and highlight of the day for me was when I made andreas play the scary maze game =)
Cos I told them that it was scary and andrea ang thought it was scary cos it was hard to play =P
HAHA =)
So funny =)
It's ok...
I cried when my sister showed it to me...
SO freaked out.
But I'm kind of used to the face now =)
I was going to post a picture of the face but then I thought of Liz...
Maybe I shouldn't have showed it to andrea (aang) cos she got scared of unriddle...
UNRIDDLE =)
I don't know..
I can't really decide which is better, unriddle or wawa pictures dramas...
I think they're equally nice =)
So maybe I should buy all of them when they're out =)
OH!!!
I finished my second korean drama =)
I watched quite a number of them already but I never finished them...
But now I finished two!!!
Major achievement =)
Going to start a Hong Kong drama tomorrow =)
Or maybe tonight =)
But I need to pack my room/bag...
I'm going to watch Breaking Dawn with my cousins =)
I just realised how sucky that show is HAHA...
It doesn't deserve to have sequels...
I mean it's not that bad if it was just one movie BUT FIVE?!
It should have stopped at Twilight.
It was not bad since I didn't read the book...
I wanna watch pitch perfect again...
It was so funny HAHA
And the arrangements were quite cool =)
X Factor should have an acapella group =)
That'll be cool =)
new past
