I know you love me
Saturday, November 24, 2012, ϟ 0 shout(s)





















This is going to be my room =)
I think...
But there's going to be changes...
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put this here but who cares...
I STILL CAN'T VISUALISE IT...
I haven't blogged in a while HAHA...
Not very long but I just feel bored so it feels long since I've been on the internet...
I started a new drama on Wednesday...
I was kind of supposed to go out then someone couldn't make it but she didn't tell me she could make it until Tuesday night and I haven't even told my mom or arranged transport so I didn't go out on Wednesday...
Then Thursday I didn't go out either cos Andrea Ang was sick (are you better?) so I went to my cousins' house early =)
My sis and I took MRT to Tanah Merah then my uncle picked us up =)
It was awkward walking into the MRT with a huge bag...
Kay and since then I have been with my cousins...
We watched Breaking Dawn =)
It was nice =)
Like nicer than the other movies but still not the best movie in the world...
Like I liked the ending cos it was happy and no one died.
And they summarised the past few movies =)
...
Oh and the part where they showed the vision Alice had where everyone died, my cousin kept exclaiming and was like so shocked and sad then they showed that it was just a vision and she just shouted out "WAH LIAO!!"
HAHAHAHA
I couldn't stop laughing...
It was so loud!!!
SO FUNNY HAHA
They're watching Unriddle 2 now while I'm upstairs blogging =)
I'm supposed to be doing my work but I don't know what to write anymore so I'm taking a break...
And my cousin asked me and my other cousins if they feel horny whenever you watch like sex scenes in movies...
And they do HAHA
So weird...
But that isn't the weirdest part but I won't blog about the weirdest part cos it's really weird and embarrassing to me and all the other people in the conversation...
SO YA
BYE

new past