happy birthday to you
Friday, November 30, 2012, ϟ 0 shout(s)

218173_10150167663523720_214313598719_6786381_7350661_n_large

Tumblr_m4v57np04b1qhy6c9o1_500_large

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ =)
So...
I'm sorry I was late and kind of messed up your present a lot of times...
The bag and the envelope...
But ya...
I was trying to fix it...
Anyways, today was kind of fun =)
And as usual, we sat around and couldn't decide what to do...
Oh well...

75425818fe3c11e1adac22000a1cf586_7_large

Let's recap what we did =)
Met at Macs and there was the mochi/candles
Then aang (I'm going to use your nicknames on my blog from now on... Too lazy to type everything out) started grading Hwa Chong boys...
Then we ate and walked to Liz's house.
It was dark...
Then we played literally one round of truth or dare/spin the bottle which I hate.
And then it was cranium time...
I liked it it was fun =)
But hard =(
HAHA humpback whale =P

4_large

After that we didn't know what to do...
We couldn't watch a movie...
Cos it wouldn't play on the laptop and then...
Everything from then on was just random...
And our picnic =(
We should have just eaten the stuff there on the spot.

Ok so some of the random things we talked about included:
1. Games to play
Like seeing if the clouds look like animals

Tumblr_ljk1t3k8qx1qc0ckqo1_500_large

2. Discussing marriage

Tumblr_lmc0imlv1p1qiggm3o1_500_large

Awl5eq-ceaiy2ql_large

And then Liz was trying to force aang to take the chocolates home or something and then lim made me picture Liz proposing to her husband saying "I don't care you have to marry me" or something like that...
HAHA that's really funny =)

3. Ghost stories
I'm not going to type out any here, don't worry...
And the stitch musical box...
SPOOKY.



Tumblr_luk1rden081qg8au0o1_500_large

This is so cute right?

Liz said I can't post a funny video of her so no one gets to watch it...
Unless you already have.
Which I doubt so.
If you want to see it you can beg Liz =)

new past