eyes on fire
Friday, November 2, 2012, ϟ 0 shout(s)

I can do that!!! =)
Oh goodness, I'm so bored =)
Actually I'm not bored, I'm just bored of Game Plan...
So I'm posting again...
Why does it say Forbidden Love?
I didn't type that.
I'm too lazy to change it.
I kind of forgot how to read html code so...
I took a while trying to figure out what each thingy meant...
Oh well...
Hell week is over and I don't feel that there's much difference except now I can slack without feeling guilty...
MEP is finally over
No more stupid world music stuff for the rest of my life.
I don't need to know what a kompang is.
I don't care.
I just realised Chinese music didn't come out.
Thank God.
I'm tired =(
But I don't want to sleep =(
Yesterday, I had stupid cramps and no medicine and I couldn't sleep and I couldn't study so I ended up sleeping at like 11.30-2.00 then I woke up to start MEP then I slept again at 3.00-3.30 then I woke up to study then I slept again from 5.00-7.00 and I ate breakfast.
I drank a sip of my milo and went back to sleep until 8.00 and when I woke up, I realised my milo was cold =(
And that I was starving.
Oh well...
MEP was horrible.
I sincerely hope I can get into ACJC.
Now even my cousin is trying to persuade me not to go there.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD?!
I'm the one going there, so don't worry...
=)
*sigh*...
But I don't know where else to go =(
Singapore is killing me =(
Woah...
I thought I typed a lot but I didn't...
I haven't blogged in so long...
I forgot how fun it is to type out whatever comes to my mind =)
And as before, I have no idea how to end posts so...
I will just have abrupt endings for all my posts =)
new past
