do you really want to live forever
Monday, November 26, 2012, ϟ 0 shout(s)


Isn't this the cutest thing ever? ^ ^



I woke up at 7.30 today...
But my mom was using the toilet so I thought maybe I should just take a nap on her bed.
And I did, till 9.20 =)
I woke up and my first thought was "shit."
Then I got ready and stuff...
Went out, took a bus to Holland then the MRT to Harbourfront...
It didn't take really long...
And it was easier than I expected...
Then at Vivo, we did lots of stuff...
Ate at Sushi Tei again, bought nail polish, went to Toys R Us, bought Sylvanian Family, went to Giant, looked at clothes, thousands of studded shoes, and glittery stuff, etc.
I told my sister about the Hello Kitty with the school bus and even she agreed that I should have bought it.
So I'm going to Vivo again to buy it =)

*glitter*

This tribal one is so nice...
I wanna paint my nails like that =(
HAHA
It's actually very scary...
new past
