你是魔鬼中的天使
Saturday, November 3, 2012, ϟ 0 shout(s)
Ok so... I went out today to buy stuff for my mom's birthday present with my mom and my sister so obviously we had to shake her off for a while and we managed to so... Ya and we took a really long time to decide and find stuff for her present but we finally did (I spent $70 at typo!!!) then we went to ion cos they were having a sale at prologue (not that I wanted to buy books, I went there for the stationery and more stuff for my mom) Then my mom offered to hold our stuff while we shopped and my stupid sister passed her the bag with all the stuff for her cos she found it too heavy. Then my mom saw and now there won't be a surprise... I mean it still will be I guess since she doesn't know it was for her and we were planning to make her a scrapbook so all we bought was the stuff so it's just bits and pieces of random decorative stuff... So I guess she won't know anything right... Oh well... I'm freaking tired =( I slept at like 1.00 cos I wad watching game plan =( but game plan is sooooooooooo much nicer than pai mai (secrets for sale) and xing yi (the oath). Not a lot nicer lah, but it's more exciting... And it's like more unique =) oh well... I wonder if Fann Wong is jealous cos her husband looks so good with Jessica Liu and they've probably kissed a thousand times haha =) I've never seen christopher lee and Fann wong act together in a tv drama before... Either that or I can't remember... Ahhhh I'm so bored... I'm in the car now so I can't do anything else but this =( Oh goodness, Lovers in Japan has been on replay for like a thousand times but I never noticed until just... There's nothing to do in a car =( I need a tv here =( I wanna watch game plan... Aargh. Life sucks.
new past
