Baby lock the doors and turn the lights down low
Sunday, November 18, 2012, ϟ 0 shout(s)

O levels are finally over and now we can slack without feeling guilty about not studying =)
Ok so...
I think I'm more tired now than I was during Os...
I don't know...
On Friday I went out for dinner with my family and we watched pitch perfect till midnight =)
It was surprisingly funny =)
Like it was really funny =)
I could see my dad's tummy vibrating from the corner of my eye and my mom kept turning to smile at us cos it was funny =)
Everyone who watches glee should watch it...
It was so much nicer...
And much shorter...
Glee's too draggy and dramatic for me...
So that's Friday...
Then comes saturday...
I was really tired already cos I slept like 5h on Thursday night then friday night I slept for 6h I think...
Then I went out for breakfast with my family...
We were supposed to meet out interior designer at 10.00 so I could leave by 10.40 around there to go bugis but 10.30 he said that he just got out of a jam at woodlands or something so my family was trying to convince me to not go to bugis and stay with them to discuss what to do with my room but I chose to go to bugis COS I KNEW YOU ALL WOULD HATE ME IF I CANCELLED LAST MINUTE.
Ya so I abandoned my family and my room to get leg cramps and muscle fatigues.
And buy nothing but toys =)
Ok so I got to bugis, thought I would be one of the latest to get there since everyone was pissed with me for not being able to make it earlier but no, I reached there earlier than Andrea Lim who BLAMED me for something related to our outing I forgot what...
So I told her I would blame her for something too =P
So then we finally gathered at bugis and spent eternity trying to look for a place to eat.
I really wonder why we are so indecisive and awkward when it comes to shopping and eating.
Bananas and apples?!?!
Then we ate and went shopping and we walked soo much my legs hurt like crap =(
Well ALL our legs felt like crap...
I think it was a lot worse for andrea lim since she was wearing heels but then she bought flats but still...
I don't even walk that much when shopping with my parents cos we spend more time trying on clothes and eating and relaxing than walking around aimlessly...
But it was quite fun although it was tiring...
I never knew bugis street existed in Singapore HAHA...
And the sex shops =O
OHOH.
And we NEVER should have gone into the hotel "lobby"...
SO AWKWARD AND EMBARRASSING =(
... Kay...
Then we parted...
I went to Tanah Merah...
And it started raining so heavily my shoes were wet and stuff...
Then I got to my cousins' house...
And we went to expo together for the sale and cos my cousin (same age as me) was working part-time there...
THEY WERE SELLING 6 SARASA PENS FOR $7!!!
And it came with a transparent pencil case...
So it was kind of like 1 pen for a dollar and a dollar for the case itself...
THAT's FREAKING CHEAP.
And uniballs for $1.50!!!
But the cover was the one with hearts so I didn't but them...
And mild highlighters for $1.55 =)
OH AND I BOUGHT UNRIDDLE 2!!!!!!!! =)
It had 30% off!!!
But they didn't have game plan...
And my younger male cousin was being annoying and a pervert...
Then we went for supper and I felt like DYING cos I was super tired =(
Then I went back to my cousins' house, ate durian and went home...
Ok... So here's why I can't make it on Monday and friday...
Monday my dad wants to go out with me and my sister cos he's rarely in Singapore/not working...
And I may have mission trip training in the afternoon if my dad lets me go...
And on Friday my cousin wants to sleepover at my other cousins' house...
So ya...
I'll probably be going out with you all like for half the week already so...
I don't think I'll have time to buy skates by Tuesday...
Don't hate me...
My Dad's flying back to Singapore on the 21st and then flying to Hong Kong again on the 22nd...
I'm tempted to come back with him then I can celebrate andrea lim's birthday =)
But it'll be expensive and I highly doubt my parents will allow it...

new past